- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- We sure do, and for your convenience, our fitness center is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Room Service Hours
Mon - Fri: 7am - 10am / 12pm - 2pm / 5pm - 11pm
Sat & Sun*: 8am - 11am / 5:30pm - 10pm
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour business center.
- Do you have a pool?
- The hotel has a rooftop pool and outdoor bar that is open seasonally.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The hotel does not have a spa, but we do offer In Room Spa services. Please contact the front desk to set up appointments.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page or visit Metro Trip Planner
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance at (202) 737-1200.
- What are your cross streets?
- Our hotel is located on 14th street between L and M Street NW.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Valet parking is available for $48 + tax per day. Parking rate is subject to change. Parking is not included in the room rate.
- How do I view my reservations?
- Use this link to view, cancel, or modify your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a $30 per night rental fee for rollaways.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Reservations must canceled at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date, 3pm local hotel time to avoid a one night's room and tax charge to your credit card.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have connecting rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. All of these rooms include roll-in showers. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- We do. An Early Departure Fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Zentan, serving up inventive global Asian cuisine, is open for breakfast Monday-Friday 7AM-10:30AM and Saturday-Sunday 8AM-10:30AM; and for dinner Monday-Thursday 4PM-10PM, Friday 4PM-11PM, Saturday 5:30PM-11PM & Sunday 5:30PM-10PM.:
ADC is The Donovan's rooftop pool and bar, open seasonally, features the hotel's signature restaurant specialty cocktails, an extensive wine list, and selections from the Zentan menu.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Hotel Accounting (202) 379-4353.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The hotel is pet friendly, and there are no pet restrictions. We do request that you complete a pet form during registration and that you keep your pet caged or out of the room during housekeeping service. Pet owners are responsible for any additional cleaning or damage fees. If you miss your pet or would like some company, The Donovan can lend you a goldfish during your stay. Please inquire at the front desk.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- You may request a pet free room.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Our front desk staff will be happy to arrange for-hire pet services, including but not limited to pet sitting, dog walking, and pet spa services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Take your pet to Shaw Dog Park to play! 1673 11th Street Northwest Washington
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our concierge team will be delighted to help make these special moments come alive for you. You may contact them directly at (202) 737-1200
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us